Launched in 2017, Amazon Stores allows businesses to create their storefronts. Amazon Stores is an Amazon Advertising feature that lets any business owner build an online store and plug it into the relevant place on Amazon and creating new income opportunities.
Building your own online Amazon store is a great way to increase your eCommerce exposure and sales. The platform deals with payments, shipping, and customer service so that you can focus on marketing and selling your product. Amazon handles everything in between, making it a great starting point for online business newbies. Price consistency and less competition are two reasons why more people prefer to sell stuff on Amazon.
Why Form An Online Amazon Store At All?
The Amazon marketplace has a huge amount of traffic, which means you can sell a lot more products. Many sellers use Amazon to build their brand and grow their business because they can reach millions of customers.
Sellers can leverage Amazon’s enormous traffic, brand up with their own logo and product information to create a store and push their products to the top of the search results. Still, starting an online business can be a little intimidating.
Selling products under your brand is a way to stand out on Amazon. In addition to your ability to offer a high level of support and quality, you can sell unique products with your site that you would not be able to merchandise in your brick-and-mortar store. Amazon’s storefronts often look the same, but sellers can customize their storefronts to meet a variety of needs and engage their customers in new ways.
Key Features of Amazon Store
Amazon store has many features, such as:
- Distinctive Design: With Stores, your brand’s appearance is just a template away. You can make changes to your store’s customized theme to match your brand.
- Customization: You can create a collection of products that highlights your most popular and interesting items. You can also add multimedia content, which can make the experience more appealing for your customers.
- Promotions: Be sure to use this plugin’s social-sharing features. For example, you can feature your brand on social media so that visitors can share your brand with their friends.
- Self-Service Builder: One of the best things about Stores is how engaging visitors find them. It’s easy to create an extraordinary experience for your visitors using the templates that are provided by the builder.
- Multiple pages: Amazon Stores lets you take advantage of the limitless number of pages to gain more exposure for your brand. Each page can feature products. The shopping experience can be tailored to your customer’s preferences, which can lead to higher sales.
- Rich Media: Rich media and content help you to convey your brand messages more clearly, and that in turn will lead to better conversion rates.
- Coding is not Mandatory: The Amazon keyword tool appears to allow you to create more in-depth marketing campaigns than the basic Amazon ads system without writing a line of code.
- Links To Your Store: Amazon is expanding the ways that customers can discover your Store. Customers can now see your logo on their Amazon landing page, and click it to be taken directly to your Shopify store. This way, customers can easily find your Amazon storefront if they’re looking for your brand.
- Store version Store: Historically, it’s been almost impossible to track the changes made to your store and revert to a previous version. Now you can! If you schedule your content to be published in the future, you can stay relevant and always have fresh content.
Steps to Create Your Store
- Create Seller Account
- Register Amazon Brand
- Create Your Store
- Customize Your Pages
- Add Content Labels
- Upload Products
- Go Live
1. Create Seller Account
If you’re still in the process of creating your seller’s account, make sure to create a professional-looking account so that it gets approved faster. We’ll need to know what sort of details you’re referring to:
- Account name
- Complete business address
- Tax identification number
- Identity verification
- Bank testimonial
- Payment details for Amazon fees
- Bank account information for your bi-weekly payments
If you don’t have a seller’s account with Amazon, the first step is to start the process of creating one.
Complete business address
Amazon Brand Registry is a program Amazon offers to qualified brands, helping them prevent their products from being counterfeited and sold by unauthorized vendors. As soon as you register your brand, you will have access to a range of valuable design and marketing services to help you bring out the best from your store.
The process of getting started with Amazon Brand Registry involves:
- A registered trademark is a brand’s official recognition
- Brand serial number ( Registered)
- Product manufacturing and distributing countries names
- Brand name Image on your product
- Product Images
Create Your Store
If you’re about to register your brand, it’s probably worth getting a draft of your homepage and store put together to see how things will work visually.
To save time, you can customize your template on a drag and drop basis to incorporate and highlight the most important features. It’s best to have a video on your homepage that reinforces the unique story of your brand as well as reinforces what kind of business you are.
Customize Your Pages
Once your homepage is fixed and represents your brand, you can create a range of other pages to build an online store that appeal to the largest audience. The easier it is for your customers to use your Amazon eCommerce store, the more likely they are to return and the more likely you are to make a sale. One of the most important tasks for an eCommerce website is to provide a pleasant user experience.
Organize your products into a hierarchical structure, and make sure each product page is consistent with other pages before building it.
Three basic templates can be used to make almost any web page. And of course, the option of your template is open.
Marquee: With a marquee design, brands can ensure that products are more visible, imagery is high-quality, descriptions are added, and quotes from previous customers are included.
Showcase: Customize a showcase template to make your online store feel like it’s all your own and to attract more visitors. You can list multiple items for sale, including the most popular ones and those that are currently on promotion.
Product Grid: A product grid makes it easy to compare multiple products simultaneously, helps you see which product combinations are on-trend, and allows visitors to buy related products all in one place.
Add Content Labels
Once you’ve established a manageable hierarchy of pages, it’s time to prioritize which pages you want to develop next. Content tiles are sections of interactive content on your store’s pages. They let you highlight different aspects of your products, and allow users to make purchase decisions without leaving the page.
- Product grids
If you’re an Amazon seller who has just started using Seller Central to sell on Amazon, it’s important to make sure that all your listings are optimized effectively. In the case that you have several products to promote across your Brand Central page, you can use the search bar in your Amazon store to find individual products and then create a campaign for each.
Amazon currently allows you to add products to your store manually using relevant and specific keywords, or automatically by importing them from third-party sources.
Submit Your Store Pages For Review And Publish
Once you’ve spent time optimizing your Amazon Store, including the addition of product pages and information, you can submit your store for review. Amazon offers a free Store Builder service. Click on the button that says, “Submit for publishing.” When you publish your widget on the Amazon Marketplace, it is sent to moderation for approval. When you’re moderated, you can’t make changes to your listing. The moderation process might take several days.
When you’re done designing your Amazon store, be sure to check for these things:
- Grammatical errors
- Spelling mistakes
- Branding or image contradictions
- Site navigation, product images, and content tiles all need to improve significantly
- All changes made are on the draft copy
- Make sure that your Amazon products are optimized for mobile users
The fact that Amazon is a huge retailer with millions of visitors makes it an obvious place to market your online store. Additionally, with advanced analytics, you can better understand what your target market wants and ensure that your store is put in front of the right people.
If you’re an established brand on Amazon with a wide range of products, you might have trouble managing your pricing strategy and keeping up with the competition.
Repricer.com provides Amazon sellers with a single solution to manage pricing across multiple marketplaces. Simply enter your gross margin, average product cost, and product demand data, and the tool will automatically lower or raise prices depending on supply cost, the number of competitors, how many products are in stock, customer desire for products, and more. You can try Repricer.com for free and see how much it can help you with your sales and profits.