Social media marketing has evolved from a trend to an integral part of effective online marketing. If you are planning to build a social media presence but do not have time on your hand, the best social media apps can help you out big time.
Social media has become an integrated part of our lives and it’s a great way to drive traffic, engage your audience and convert your leads to customers. Preparing a sales pitch from start to finish without having to rush the pitch is very difficult. Trying to do everything by yourself is often a huge waste of time. It’s important to understand how to set up a business website and cultivate an online presence on social media.
The marketing tools in this section will help you with your online presence and give you the boost you need to perform better in your marketing efforts.
WHAT ARE SOCIAL MEDIA APPS?
Social media apps are small, independent programs that handle various needs of businesses, such as chatting, filming, playing games, online payments, and more.
While the popularity of social and messaging apps was relatively small in 2013, it’s since then experienced explosive growth.
ADVANTAGES OF USING SOCIAL MEDIA APPS
- Instant updates
- Unlimited growth potential
- Reaching different audiences
- Build secure customer relationship
- Free marketing tool
- Quick feedback mechanism
- Collecting information about the user
- Let hundreds or thousands of people see your content instantly
- Provide room for sharing relevant information and links
LIST OF TOP 15 SOCIAL MEDIA APPS
Through a social media channel, you will be able to harness social proof, influence others, and build relationships. If you’ll take advantage of any of the following social media apps, expect to see a boost in your business.
- Sprout social
- Meet Edgar
Crowdfire has been in operation since 2010 and was launched as JustUnfollow. Though the name changed in 2015, the product is still the same. With over 20 million users, including e-sellers, freelancers, artists, and bloggers, it is a very popular social media management platform.
Crowdfire is a social marketing tool that lets you build your audience, engage with them and grow your brand.
- Multi-account management
- Social media scheduling
- Uncover new followers
- Save time on managing social media
- Bulk unfollows / followers
- Calendar your social media posts ahead of time
- Gather feedback from followers and grow your brand
The free plan offers one account for all the social media sites, and you can do basic maintenance with it. The other three paid plans offer more account management and maintenance services.
- The ‘Plus’ plan is $7.48 per month
- The ‘Premium’ plan is $37.48 per month
- The ‘VIP’ plan is $74.98 per month
A lot of social media tools claim to be the best, but Buffer has an impeccable reputation. Since 2010, Buffer has been a better way to manage social media accounts.
The platform tracks social-media activity in real-time and measures how often users interact with brands’ posts. They also have an application for Android and iOS phones that allows workers to work on projects in real-time.
- Let you schedule social media posts
- Post from browser or mobile app
- Easy to use interface and add new social accounts with Buffer by connecting to Twitter, Facebook, Google
- Establish your social media operations
- Potential to rise posts
- Incredible customer service
- Content planning
- ‘Publishing’ plan goes from $15 to $99 per month
- ‘Reply’ plan goes from $15 to $35 per month
- ‘Analyze’ plan goes from $35 to $50 per month
Audiense.com is a social intelligence app that helps you find potential connections and conversations. You’ll find plenty of information that will enable you to understand people and connect with them effectively.
Social media is more cost-effective than traditional media, so you can increase your sales and gain a competitive advantage.
- Explore and discover content that’s currently trending in your niche
- Audit and analyze your business’ social media performance using a range of relevant metrics
- Integrate your social media profiles with your Google Analytics account
- Find influencers and make new connections
- Search for companies and relevant news stories
- Share posts to your social media timelines
- Engage with other Audiense users
- It costs $79 per month
- There is no free trial available
Nimble is an engaging social app that allows you to conduct sales and marketing efforts on all devices, including Facebook and other social media sites. If you want to connect with the right people, Nimble will provide content ideas that suit their interests.
You can also use Nimble to your advantage by having your employees stay in touch with one another. If you want to get things done, people should be able to be in touch and work together.
- Works on all devices
- Flexible Project Management
- Integrate with your content
- Publish content and data to an API
- Insert text, images, and videos
- Flexible for the customer
- Cost $25 per month (billed monthly)
- Cost $19 per month (billed annually)
Hootsuite was launched in 2008, and it’s now headquartered in Canada. It’s headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. Increasingly used by millions of people, it offers integration with major social networks such as Facebook and Twitter so you can share your content quickly and on other sites.
Hootsuite is a fabulous tool for managing social media, providing social media listening, and scheduling posts.
- Post to all your social media profiles at once
- You can view the app on both desktop and mobile devices
- It allows adjustment to scheduled posts
- It enables you to schedule updates to be posted on multiple social media platforms
- This dashboard gives a snapshot of campaigns currently running
- It gives simple access to customer support if required
- The app allows you to connect multiple social media accounts and access them in one convenient place
- Hootsuite Social Media Scheduler for WordPress enables you to schedule content straight from the WordPress dashboard
- Comments can be exported
There are three pricing plans
- Business plan for 5-10 users and 35 social profiles starts at $599 per month (billed annually)
- Team plan for 3 users and 20 social profiles starts at $129 per month (billed annually)
- Team plan for 1 user and 10 social profiles starts at $29 per month (billed annually)
There is one month free trial for the last two plans but the first plan requires a demo request.
Sprout Social is a social media management tool that allows you to schedule posts, track conversations, and engage with followers. It lets you track all of the interactions between you and your target audience, which is crucial for fostering deep, meaningful relationships between your business or brand and your target audience.
Sprout Social is recommended for mid-size and large companies as well as big enterprises because the tool is very useful in managing social media marketing campaigns.
- Engagement Strategy
- Content Publishing
- Team Association
- Email marketing integration
- Reporting and Insights
- Good for lists, also good for visual content
- Programmed Posting and publishing
- Innovative Search
- Free Unlisted YouTube Video Hosting with Embed Links
There are three pricing plans
- Standard plan with 5 social profiles cost $99 per month
- professional plan cost $149 per month having 10 social profiles
- Standard plan with 20 social profiles cost $249 per month
Meet Edgar, the most popular social media management tool that helps you do all sorts of things with your social media presence. This software service can help you schedule your social media posts, as well as track performance, and curate content for reposting.
- Manual post scheduling
- #hashtag optimization
- Automatically Grow your audience
- Collect email subscribers through content upgrades
- Find trending and data insights for your niche
- The invisible and straightforward linking
- Content that gets updated automatically
- Dynamic content recommendation
- Offer 1-month free trial
- $29 per month for the first 4 months then price increase to $49 per month with 25 social accounts
- 1-month money-back guarantee
Trello is a simple project management tool that can help you keep track of the different tasks and projects that you have. If you are looking to have an easy way to communicate with your team or create a task list, you can’t ignore Trello.
Trello is a tool for organizing information for anyone who works in a team. With Trello, you can break down large tasks into smaller ones and easily keep track of your progress. The program allows you to upload documents from your computer or cloud storage account, share the location of those files with anyone, and access them from anywhere in the world. While there are different file formats, you can view files through all browsers.
- Visualize your daily tasks
- Set deadlines and reminders
- Share your boards with others
- Assign easy tasks to others
- Track progress on projects
- Use drag-and-drop functionality in your boards
- Create lists within lists (subtasks)
- Post comments on each list item or board item
- Easy collaboration
- Offer free core features
- Cost $12.50 per user or multi-board guest per month
We’ve developed eClincher to help businesses streamline their social media management. The goal is to help you have the most leverage from social media. The platform offers several other features, including a calendar feature, status pages for your brand, advanced analytics reports for social media campaigns, and more.
If you’re not willing to hand over your social media management work to a third party, you’ll need a software solution for managing your posts and media.
- Customizable designs
- Social media integration
- Easy solution for tracking clicks and conversions
- Save the bulk of content on PC
- Categorizes all updated links
- Powerful analytics
- Easy to use social tools
There are three pricing plans
- You can host 10 social profiles on the basic plan for $59 per month
- Premier plan with 20 social profiles cost $119 per 3 users per month
- Agency plan with 40 social profiles cost $219 per 6 users per month
Do you still use cheques for your major transactions? Things are moving so fast in the payment industry you have to keep up. Venmo is worth the download because once you do, you’ll be profiting from your cash transactions.
- Send money quickly and easily to friends
- Once you have your existing account, then you can connect both Venmo and PayPal accounts
- Securely store funds and access your money without a bank account or credit card
- The app tracks your expenses and income
- Send payment requests with screenshots of the item received
- Completely free account
- No monthly fee
- 3% per transaction
Trendspottr is a platform that finds the key influencers on any topic and identifies viral content. It can update the business’s financial status within minutes of each transaction. Trendspottr app can help to find out what will be the most viral trends, so you can create content in advance to gain popularity as soon as possible.
You can track how viral the campaign is by monitoring how many people share it. With the help of an app, you can ensure that what you share with your audience will be relevant and interesting to them at the right time.
- Content exploration and discovery
- Personalized dashboards
- Easy and fast user interface
- Brand monitoring and tracking
- Integrated with top social media channels
- Easy and fast user interface
- Real-time social media search
$199 per user per month
If you’re not already using Sendible to handle your social media so that you have more time to dedicate to growing your business, I highly recommend it. It includes features that make tracking your ROI easy and convenient, right on the same dashboard that you use to schedule social media posts.
It also allows you to manage social media accounts without installing any extra software, plus it offers an attractive 30-day free trial.
If you want to have an online marketing strategy, you need an all-around solution that will help you with lead generation, scheduling posts, and managing multiple clients.
- Sendible tracks social media shares and performance for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, etc.
- Build up a steady Twitter following
- You can also get feedback from others by sharing your ideas with them
- Control your site’s content remotely
- Flexible distribution methods
- Start at $29 per user (12 services)
- The traction plan is for three users and it will cost $99 per month (48 services)
- The growth plan starts at $199 per 7 users per month (105 services)
- The large plan starts at $299 per 12 users per month (192 services )
SocialPilot has the power to manage multiple social networks and it can compose posts, engage with customers, and analyze all your data from one place. It’s the top choice all around the globe for its reasonable prices and its high value.
SocialPilot aims to make your social media marketing more effective and efficient. This software is suitable for both large businesses and independent professionals.
- Multiple accounts
- Filtering and scheduling
- Reports and analytics
- Content scheduling
- Domain monitoring and alerting
- Advanced Social Media Campaigns with Tags, Hashtags, and more
- 1-click posting to multiple networks
Three pricing plans
- The social media agency plan charges $83.33 per month for using up to 100 accounts
- For the small team plan, you will be charged $50 per month, billed annually at $41.66 a month
- Professional plan costs $25 per month when billed annually (and $30 if paid monthly)
CoSchedule is a social media management tool, founded in 2014 and based in the US. It started with just one founder currently at 10,000 happy customers. The Content Planner combines a unique Chrome extension and powerful reporting to organize and track content of all types (blog posts, emails, landing pages, etc.) with ease.
This program is the most useful in the case of small businesses, enterprises, and large organizations. For individuals, it’s great for distributing content via blogs.
- Content Distribution
- Content Marketing Funnels
- Advanced Scheduling
- CoSchedule Academy Courses
- Social Reports & Dashboard
- Social Tools including Facebook Messenger bot, LinkedIn Scheduling Assistant, Twitter Link Previews, and more!
- Custom report scheduling, image scheduling, and auto-schedule features
- The monthly cost of the blog Calendar program is $19 per user per month (billed annually)
- It charges $39 a month for a marketing calendar plan (billed annually)
If you’re looking for a tool to help you to manage your social media accounts, MavSocial might be worth checking out. The tool provides you with a library, where you can store the resources for your future use. And the 7-day free trial lets you try it without any obligation.
Since MavSocial has such an enormous image library and looks great on any screen size, it’s ideal for companies with a huge brand name or that want to greatly improve the look of their social media presence.
- Manage multiple social media accounts
- Schedule & post updates
- Add photos & videos from your camera roll
- Save time with auto-posting tools
- The library of templates
- Advanced hashtag and keyword tools
- Share and save your favorite news articles from integrated partner websites
- Advanced plan for 1 user and 10 social media profiles starts at $16 per month
- Pro plan for 3 users and 30 social media profiles starts at $65 per month
- Business plan for 5 users and 50 social media profiles starts at $166 per month
- Enterprise plan for 20 users and 70 social media profiles starts $416 per month
The best way to measure your social media marketing ROI is to compare the quality of comments, shares, and traffic that you’re getting versus the quality of the same metrics in campaigns without social media.
But user behavior data is inherently more important than page metrics. If you can increase traffic to your site but your users don’t share your content, then it doesn’t matter how much money you’re making from the site.
You don’t need to be active in every social networking site; just the ones that are popular enough for you to meet with your target customer and to build your online presence quicker.